Available for £30 (plus booking fee) until March 31st then price rises to £35.
Priced at £40 (plus booking fee) until March 31st then price rises to £45 - includes access to VIP and cocktail bar.
Priced at £55 (plus booking fee) until March 31st then price rises to £60 - includes access to VIP and cocktail bar, 5 drinks tokens, event lanyard and Stereofunk T-Shirt.
VIP Tickets and SUPER VIPS are available exclusively via the Tickets Scotland Website or by calling the credit card line on 08444 155 221.
More Ticket Outlets
|Glasgow Ticket Scotland||0141 204 5151|
|Coatbridge Life's a Beach||01236 609000|
|Motherwell Life's a Beach||01698 409000|
|Motherwell Tanz||01698 266677|
|Bellshill Tanz||01698 849490|
|East Kilbride Tanz||01355 265012|
|Falkirk Steeples||01234 506850|
|Stirling Europa||01786 448623|
|Hamilton Carphone Warehouse||01698 201470|
|Glasgow Carphone Warehouse||0843 538 0988|
Address: Strathclyde Country Park, 366 Hamilton Road, Motherwell, Lanarkshire, ML1 3ED
The event is situated near to the Watersports Centre at the Hamilton end.
Nearest train stations: Motherwell and Hamilton. Each station is roughly a mile from the event.
Local taxis: Maxis 01698 842525
Glasgow – M8 East take junction 8 onto M73, take junction 1 onto M74,branch left, merge onto the A723, follow signs to Strathclyde Park.
Edinburgh – M8 West, take junction 6 onto A73 follow signs to Motherwell, continue forward onto A723, follow signs to Strathclyde Park.
Stereofunk Terms and Conditions
- Last entry 7.30pm
- No re- admission or pass outs after entry. Tickets are non transferable
- No refund will be issued other than cancellation of the event.
- Strictly over 18’s
- The management reserve the right of admission
- Tickets are security printed . Any attempts to pass on any other ticket will lead to automatic refusal at the entrance.
- This ticket is only valid when purchased from an official Stereofunk outlet.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for any lost tickets.
- The promoters accept no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- Parking at event is at owner’s own risk
- Strictly no trading in the event site without promoter’s consent
- Strictly no laser equipment or laser pens will be allowed into the event.
- No alcohol/food/bottles/cans/illegal substances to be brought into the event
- Body searches will be conducted at the entrance. Illegal substances shall be confiscated as will anything that the promoters deem to be a weapon.
- Anyone suspected of carrying weapons or carrying out illegal activities in the event will be searched.
- No unauthorised professional film or video equipment will be allowed into the event. Cameras for personal use are allowed.
- Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.
- Artist line-up and billed attractions maybe subject to change
- No hi visibility vests/waistcoats/jackets are permitted at this event.
- WARNING. Excessive exposure to loud music can damage your hearing.
Check out tickets on the Tickets Scotland website